Our privacy and security pledge to our customers:
- We do not store any sensitive personal information such as account password or Credit Card information.
- We protect your data with the most advanced security standard available.
- Any communication from Milin de Ruchec is only related to the business of processing and fulfilling your orders.
- We have never used a third-party email marketing services.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to allow us to fulfill your order.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or place an order on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
We do not store or keep any sensitive personal information such as password or Credit Card information. At the time of purchase your Credit Card information is sent securely to the Credit Card Processor and is never stored in our system.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Recognise your browser session
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.